DeoxyRiboNucleic Ownage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeoxyRiboNucleic Ownage

Ownage, it's in our DNA.

2 posters

Bringing this clan back.

Admin
    Admin

Bringing this clan back. Empty Bringing this clan back.

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 am

Hey everyone who doesn't even use this forum anymore. Although I will be notifying past members and the EE2 community that it is back and running. Well I just wanted to let you know that I am bringing DnO back. I will try to get back the old members too. I do not play EE2 much at all anymore, but when I am on I will be playing as a DnO member. I have Joeyhill back in and I emailed GUnny about it. I will also try to get Dew back in. -Jm
    Fack3d

Bringing this clan back. Empty Re: Bringing this clan back.

Post  Fack3d Sun May 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:Hey everyone who doesn't even use this forum anymore. Although I will be notifying past members and the EE2 community that it is back and running. Well I just wanted to let you know that I am bringing DnO back. I will try to get back the old members too. I do not play EE2 much at all anymore, but when I am on I will be playing as a DnO member. I have Joeyhill back in and I emailed GUnny about it. I will also try to get Dew back in. -Jm

Hello Jm
    i dont go by nexgen anymore,
    i never see you on, ... ever and i havent seen gunny on in several months pls tell me were he went...
    and sab is dead i guess, i join *EeG* with acchilles who plays alot now and i am one of the best active ee2 players Smile
    i wish you guys would come on more... (Jm and gunny)
    Mtdew is on alot and is getting better.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Gunny is completely done with EE2. He threw away his disc. I have been keeping in touch with him by email. Idk I am kinda bored of EE2, but if I come on maybe i will just try to join your clan.
    Fack3d

Post  Fack3d Tue May 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Admin wrote:Gunny is completely done with EE2. He threw away his disc. I have been keeping in touch with him by email. Idk I am kinda bored of EE2, but if I come on maybe i will just try to join your clan.

gunny just did that randomly..? i thought we wwere having fun but i guess this game is addicting and if i threw it away id probly hang out with my friends more often
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Lol yeah that is true.. I just don't play on the computer and hang out with friends more anyway now. Haha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:17 pm